Unsure Of River? Advice?

So I was at my friday night game playing .25/.50 its a very loose game with a massive amount of calling stations and a couple good players who win almost weekly. We average between 8-16 players a night and there is usually around 2-3k on the table to end the night. Min buy in is 20$ and max is 40$ untill Midnight then it is pushed to a max of 80$ if the short stack doesnt care. I have around 220$ and the small blind has around 80 and is a player that generally calls down a lot and that loves to throw out a bluff but also does show up with big hands from time to time.Anyhow we are playing 8 handed and I am on the button with A3ss. It is called all around the table to me at which point I elect to call as well getting overwhelming odds, the small blind calls and the bb checks. The flop comes down A3Q with two hearts. The small blind leads out 3 dollars and it folds to me, I decide to raise to 15$ and he flats me. The Turn is a K of Diamonds and he checks and I lead out for 22$ and he thinks about it and calls. The river is a Q and he shoves his fourty in after a minute.What is the best play here??? How often is this a Q? I mean I have to think that while my two pair is counterfit, I am probably looking at a chop with another Ace because the K that hit, and how often is he calling down with a Q? Is this a crying call or do I lay it down and wait for another spot?

So I was at my friday night game playing .25/.50 its a very loose game with a massive amount of calling stations and a couple good players who win almost weekly. We average between 8-16 players a night and there is usually around 2-3k on the table to end the night. Min buy in is 20$ and max is 40$ untill Midnight then it is pushed to a max of 80$ if the short stack doesnt care.
The short-stack is the guy to whom the maximum buy-in matters the least. Why are you asking him?
I have around 220$ and the small blind has around 80 and is a player that generally calls down a lot and that loves to throw out a bluff but also does show up with big hands from time to time.
Everybody shows up with big hands from time to time.
Anyhow we are playing 8 handed and I am on the button with A3ss. It is called all around the table to me at which point I elect to call as well getting overwhelming odds, the small blind calls and the bb checks. The flop comes down A3Q with two hearts. The small blind leads out 3 dollars and it folds to me, I decide to raise to 15$ and he flats me. The Turn is a K of Diamonds and he checks and I lead out for 22$ and he thinks about it and calls.
I'd bet more on the turn given the texture of the board.
The river is a Q and he shoves his fourty in after a minute.What is the best play here??? How often is this a Q? I mean I have to think that while my two pair is counterfit, I am probably looking at a chop with another Ace because the K that hit, and how often is he calling down with a Q? Is this a crying call or do I lay it down and wait for another spot?
Crying call, imho.

Lol trussdude I know, but honostly the guys rebuy like insane, one night we had one guy who was in for 1000 dollars and we have one or two guys that come in and drop 3-500 a week.

• 4 weeks later...
It's hard to get $3k on the table with buy ins between $40-$80.
2-3k spread between 8-16 players by the end of the night (which is what i think he said) isn't really that unreasonable at that stake. I used to play in a pretty crazy .50/1.00 game. We did max buyins of 100 with usually around 12-15 ppl playing. A lot of the guys weren't very good, but didn't hesitate to buy in 3 or 4 times if they went busto. I remember leaving on a few good nights with over $800 myself, and I wasn't the only winner.