I hope this flies...Everyone post your own profile in this post.Try to make the numbers at the bottom realistic (in relation to the pro's.)DrZebraTournament Accomplishents: Turning Stone $100 buy-in: chopped 1st and 2nd prize money--$2200 (8/04)Party Poker $100 buy-in: 3rd place--$2700 (12/05)Cash Game Accomplishments: Has turned $5 into $1200 and $10 into $1800, each in one night of 2/5 NLBest game: No Limit Hold'em--He has balls enough to put all his money in the middle with anything. All the money to his name.Worst Game: Limit-Hold'em--Not aggressive enough on the flop, and too aggressive on the turn.Baseball--He doesn't know when it's worthwhile to buy that 3.Strengths: Extracting value.Weaknesses: Discipline. Cash Games: 3Tournaments: 2.5Emotional Stability: 1Heart: 10Short Handed: 3Ring Game: 2No Limit Hold'em: 5.5

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

WandigoTournament Accomplishents: Turning Stone: Turning .50 on a slot machine into a $2,144 jackpot. Taking first in a 180-man sng.Cash Game Accomplishments: Turned $50 into $350 at 1/2 within an hour, then was able to get up and walk away.Best game: NL Hold'em live mtt's.Worst Game: Seven Card StudStrengths: Patience, laying down big hands when I know I'm eat and out of position.Weaknesses: Cash.Cash Games: 3Tournaments: 6Emotional Stability: 4Heart: 10Short Handed: 7Ring Game: 3No Limit Hold'em: 7

GreatwhiteTournament Accomplishents: I've entered about 5 online tournaments lifetime, 2 $10 nl hold'em and 3 $5 o8 tournaments. I had no success in the nl hold'em tournaments, but got a 1st, 5th, and 20 somethingth in the 3 o8 touraments with about 80-90 people in each.Cash Game Accomplishments: Went from playing .50-1 to 30-60 in about 9 months.Best game: Omaha Eight or Better. I feel like I understand a lot better then most people and know when to push or pull.Worst Game: Razz. This is probablly, because I never play it though.Strengths: I'm a strong thinker so when I'm playing my A game I'm really good. I also believe I can be great one day and have worked pretty hard to get my game where it is today.Weaknesses: When my game is off or I've been playing too long I get way too agressive, see more hands then I should, and try to outplay people every hand. When I lose a few pots I start to tilt and give away more chips then I'm supposed to. Cash Games: 8Tournaments: 7Emotional Stability: 2Heart: 10Short Handed: 9Ring Game: 8 (Whats the difference between this and a cash game?)No Limit Hold'em: 6

• 2 weeks later...
Can someone explain the difference between "Cash Game" and "Ring Game"
I think it's:Cash Game: Overall cash gameRing Game: How well you play at a full table (9 or 10 handed)Short Handed: How well you play a short handed table (5 or 6 handed)So cash game is your overall ranking in cash games, and ring game/short handed is a little more in-depth, in those two types of cash games.
GreatwhiteCash Games: 8Tournaments: 7Emotional Stability: 2Heart: 10Short Handed: 9Ring Game: 8 (Whats the difference between this and a cash game?)No Limit Hold'em: 6
Paul Philips:Cash Games: 5 Tournaments: 7.5 Emotional Stability: 7.5 Heart: 7 Short Handed: 6.5 Ring Game: 8.5 No Limit Hold'em: 7.5 Looks to me like you should be killing this guy based solely on stats...oh well I guess I shouldn't expect people to be realistic.
Paul Philips:Cash Games: 5 Tournaments: 7.5 Emotional Stability: 7.5 Heart: 7 Short Handed: 6.5 Ring Game: 8.5 No Limit Hold'em: 7.5 Looks to me like you should be killing this guy based solely on stats...oh well I guess I shouldn't expect people to be realistic.
Haven't you heard? I'm the next Phil Ivey.
  • 4 weeks later...

13CARDSTournament Accomplishents: Omaha8 Limit, 2000 player freeroll: 1stNLHE, 1200 player freeroll: 3rdNLHE, 600 player $10 buy-in: 1st2006 WSOP Event #1: 164th out of 1233Cash Game Accomplishments:Currently a losing player (see here)Best game: Low stakes Limit Hold EmWorst Game: 7 studStrengths: Insta-calculator; always aware of all of the players against me.Weaknesses: In NLHE, not disciplined enough to know when I have won enough; more chips always means more power to me. Cash Games: 6Tournaments: 5Emotional Stability: 5Heart: 10Short Handed: 6Ring Game: 6No Limit Hold'em: 7

• 3 weeks later...

BIGDOGWFDTOURNEMENTShard to keep count. play 5 and 10 dollar sngs all day (approx 12-15) i play these to fund my mtt's. mtt had a good run a few weeks ago, cashed 500 in 2 days from 10 dollar mtt's and place 4th in both for 175 each. I also play for a fourm online and have nightly games. usually in top 20 for the monthly standings. live tourneys well i play a couple a week and haven't lost any money at it yet. I went to degree poker championships in niagra falls andlost to a suck out. got mad went to a 5-5 NL table with 200 and walked away 3 hours later 500 up. over all i'm up when it comes to poker so can't say i'm doing bad. been at online for 3 years now and been playing live since i was 14 so 19 years of live.CASH GAMESi don't play themBEST GAMENLHEWORST GAMEomaha....i just never play itSTRENGTHSvery disapilnedWEAKNESSCASH....my wife doesn't agree with playing poker so on limited fundsCASH GAMES: 0 ( DON'T PLAY THEM)TOURNEYS: 8 (usually in some sort of cash)EMOTIONAL: 8 (AM A FIREFIGHTER / PARAMEDIC SO I CAN USUALLY CONTROL EMOTION PRETTY WELL)HEART: 10+++++++SHORT HANDED: 8 sng'sRING GAME: 0NLHE: 8

• 2 weeks later...
...andlost to a suck out. got mad ....EMOTIONAL: 8 (AM A FIREFIGHTER / PARAMEDIC SO I CAN USUALLY CONTROL EMOTION PRETTY WELL)
LOL
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Ok, I'm bored so I'll bite...CardWarfareTournament Accomplishents:-$500 Guaranteed LO8 - 1st-$20+2 NL - 2nd-Midnight Oil - 9th & 19th-Overall winning player in numerous $20 Sit n GosCash Game Accomplishments:Winning player overall at low stakes- PLO8 $25 and $50 max- O8 .5/1 and 1/2- LHE .5/1 and 1/2- NLHE $25 maxBest game:Omaha eight-or-betterWorst Game:Stud highStrengths:Extracting value, stamina and determinationWeaknesses:Playing when unfocused, tired or drunk. *I won't attempt to rate myself on an overall scale here, so for the sake of this profile, all ratings will be done from 1-10, but pertain only to low limits. I've also added a section for sit-n-gos, since they play significantly different than multi-table tournaments.* Cash Games: 7.5Tournaments: 6.5Sit-N-Go Tournaments: 7Emotional Stability: 5Heart: 8.5Short Handed: 6Ring Game: 8No Limit Hold'em: 5.5

Big Mike WattersLifetime Tournament Accomplishments: 2nd place private $225 WSOP '05 qualifier - $30004th place $120 NLHE Seneca Poker Classic - $3000 LINK3rd place $120 Seneca Niagara First of the Month NLHE -- $6004 10-Player SNG wins in a row to qualify for Ongame Network Poker Classic -- $5200 ticket6th place Ongame Network Poker Classic Freeroll - $24271st place $3 NLHE MTT @ Pokerstars -- $83133rd place $20 NLHE MTT @ Pokerstars -- $5925th place $20 NLHE MTT @ Pokerstars -- $618th place $10 NLHE MTT @ Pokerstars -- $164A couple of cashes at FCP...but I didn't keep very good records... :club:Best Cash Game Accomplishments: Managed to string together 28 straight days of +$200/$300 days in the first month of the Seneca Niagara poker room playing 2/4 and 3/6. Several +$500 or more sessions recently playing 1/2 NL.Best game: Tournament No Limit Hold'emWorst Game: 7 Card Stud (Low or High)Strengths: Fearless. Good actor. I have a good read on folks. I have a good idea when people are lying to me.Weaknesses: Tilt control...discipline...over valuing the pair in the hole when there is a pair on the board...2nd pair is not always good heads up...Cash Games: 5Tournaments: 7Emotional Stability: 4Heart: 7Short Handed: 5Ring Game: 5No Limit Hold'em: 6

Ice_W0lfTournament Accomplishents: Not too much, cashed in the $55k guaranteed on Stars. Consistent winner in the $5 and $10 SH turbo SnGs on diseCash Game Accomplishments: NoneBest game: NLHEWorst Game: RazzStrengths: Steam control. Strong desire to learn all the games and learn from mine and others mistakes.Weaknesses: BANKROLL MANAGEMENT! I'm already on a VERY short br, but when i get on a good rush I do very stupid things with my bankroll, like buy-in for the min at $3/6 NL when that accounts for like 95% of my br. Cash Games: 6Tournaments: 6Emotional Stability: 9.5~ yell once at the computer and then i'm good to goHeart: 10Short Handed: 7Ring Game: 6.5 (Whats the difference between this and a cash game?)No Limit Hold'em: 7