The Official Royal Oak Fearsome Beavers Thread

My roster: Gionta, Brian 82 22 31 37.5 4.75 4.75 4.75 Stillman, Cory 79 24 41 44.5 3 3 3 FA Recchi, Mark 72 14 34 31.0 2 2 Lang, Robert 76 21 33 37.5 1 1 FA Ponikarovsky, 66 18 17 26.5 1 1 1 1 FA Guerin, Bill 81 23 21 33.5 1.5 1.5 1.5 FA Wellwood, Kyle 59 8 13 14.5 1.00 1.00 1.00 1.00 1.00 FA Bernier, Steve 76 16 16 24.0 1.50 1.50 1.50 1.50 1.50 FA Samsonov, 61 14 22 25.0 1 1 1 1 1 1 White, Todd 74 14 23 25.5 1 1 1 FA Dawes, Nigel 61 14 15 21.5 0.5 0.5 0.5 0.5 0.5 FA Little, Bryan 48 6 10 11.0 0.5 0.5 0.5 0.5 0.5 FA Schremp, Rob 2 0 0 0.0 0.75 0.75 0.75 0.75 0.75 FA Reinprecht, 18 5 8 9.0 0.5 0.5 0.5 Hecht, Jochen 75 22 27 35.5 0.25 0.25 0.25 0.25 0.25 0.25 Beauchemin, 82 2 19 11.5 1.00 1.00 1.00 1.00 1.00 FA Colaiacovo, C 28 2 4 4.0 0.25 0.25 0.25 0.25 0.25 0.25GoaliesTeam GA 07/08 08/09 09/10 10/11 11/12 12/13Detroit Red Wings 0 4 4.5 5 5.5 6 FAWashington Capitals 0 0.5 0.5 0.5 0.5 0.5 FAFarm team:Beach, Kyle Ennis, Tyler Nemisz, Greg Justin Abdelkader Ben Maxwell David Toews Colby RobakPeter Regin$40.25 in 08/09$61.75 in 09/10$64.50 in 10/11Gave up a ton of picks, picked up some othersI believe they took my trade proposal button away at Jeff's request.First keeper league so I am learning as I go. Lovin' it!

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Letesu vs TOR Letesu vs TOR Letesu vs TOR Letesu vs TOR Letesu vs TOR Letesu vs TOR

I like how Dale is just going to make both of our lineups for our game tonight.

Im pretty sure if we ask, Dale would run the whole FCHL for us, set lineups, make trades, free agent pickups....

Well even though the trade button was taken away from ROFB, that doesn't mean others can't make offers.We have just been offered Vermette for Bernier. Sadly the GM of the ROFB is busy being a chipleader at the FT of a $4.40 and cannot make any decisions for the team this evening but will consider it.

The Royal Oak Fearsome Beavers have not accepted the deal for Vernette for Bernier.But this evening the Beavers are pleased to have added Nigel Dawes to the club and will be spending .50 for 4 years for his services.Eventually we need to get ourselves a defense.

This team has two good players in Wellwood and Gionta..The rest are blah..mUch like the owners own views on hockey.

HAHAHA
its ok though you are a very good guy...Ill cheer for your team on occasion , just because of Wellwood

Recent additions to the team now that the supplemental draft for the 3 expansion teams is finishedJustin Abdelkader F DETBen Maxwell F MONDavid Toews F NYIColby Robak D FLAPeter Regin F OTT

Recent additions to the team now that the supplemental draft for the 3 expansion teams is finishedJustin Abdelkader F DETBen Maxwell F MONDavid Toews F NYIColby Robak D FLAPeter Regin F OTT
Abdelkader is a steal...
Abdelkader is a steal...
I think so, I was surprised I could get him. I was at a couple games last year at the end of the season when he played and he looks really strong. He was fast, good shot, good passing. He should be a good offensive 3rd liner in the next couple years.
I think so, I was surprised I could get him. I was at a couple games last year at the end of the season when he played and he looks really strong. He was fast, good shot, good passing. He should be a good offensive 3rd liner in the next couple years.
I was worried he would be a two-way kinda guy with little to no value in the FCHL. detroit manages to get absurd things out of their prospects so anything is possible...

I am so mad about Abdelkader. I had him as my next pick, but I didn't bother to do research until after my first 2 in the supp draft. If I would have known he was available, I would have taken him in the first round. Bleh.

I am so mad about Abdelkader. I had him as my next pick, but I didn't bother to do research until after my first 2 in the supp draft. If I would have known he was available, I would have taken him in the first round. Bleh.
Taking him in the first round would have been a mistake imo. I think he'll be a good NHL player but fantasy-wise I think he's a 50-55 point guy max.

meh, it was the first round of the supp draft, so that's after the 5-round actual entry draft... we had 5 rounds, snake style with just the 3 expansion teams... I dunno, I didn't actually research, I'd just heard his name before!!!!!

Taking him in the first round would have been a mistake imo. I think he'll be a good NHL player but fantasy-wise I think he's a 50-55 point guy max.
yeah, I think zach was better off doing what he did.no one will ever match my domination, though...1. Reserves - Pat White, F, VAN2. Beavers - David Toews, F, NYI3. Limidonks - Luca Sbisa, D, PHI4. Limidonks - Jared Staal, F, PHO5. Beavers - Ben Maxwell, F, MON6. Reserves - James Neal, F, DAL7. Reserves - TJ Galiardi, F, COL8. Beavers - Justin Abdelkader, F, DET9. Limidonks - Vladimir Mihalik, D, TB10. Limidonks - Logan MacMillan, F, ANH11. Beavers - Colby Robak, D, FLA12. Reserves - Simon Hjalmarsson, F, STL13. Reserves - Colin Long, F, PHO14. Beavers - Peter Regin, F, OTT15. Limidonks - Janne Pesonen, F, PIT
  • 3 weeks later...

So the expansion draft has begun for Strat, Zach and I. So far I have added the following players to my team:hecht, jochenponikarovsky, alexei beauchemin, francois lang, robert detroit red wings white, todd guerin, bill Carlo Colaiacovo Reinprecht, Steve3 more picks left

So the expansion draft has begun for Strat, Zach and I. So far I have added the following players to my team:hecht, jochenponikarovsky, alexei beauchemin, francois lang, robert detroit red wings white, todd guerin, bill 5 more picks left
who was the donkey that left Pony unprotected....thats laughable
who was the donkey that left Pony unprotected....thats laughable
mrdannyg. I forget what pony's contract was.
I have him for a $1 up till the 10/11 season
  • 4 weeks later...

Went into the FA Draft needing 9 players, mostly Dmen. I had $12 of cap to do this and no clue what was about to unfold.Here were my picks and costsJohnsson, Kim 1.25 Brewer, Eric 0.5 Commodore, Mike 0.5Tucker, Darcy 0.75Walker, Scott 1.5 Upshall, Scottie 1.25Modin, Fredrik 1 Daley, Trevor 1.25Ericsson, Jonathan 0.5I am fine with my draft. Not the best but decent enough to make me competitive I think. I have no thoughts of playoffs but I don't think I am fighting for last either.Here is how the Fearsome Beavers look going into the 08/09 FCHL Seasonfchl.jpgThe Farm Teamftfchl.jpgAnd the uniforms have been released as wellAwayrofbaway-1.jpgHomerofbhome-1.jpg

• 4 weeks later...