I listen to the Adam Carolla podcast, and Jeff Garlin made an appearance. He said the new season of curb is coming out in September... AND....The entire cast of Seinfeld are making appearances this season, all four cast members in multiple episodes. ZAP!

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

ok, now I'm excited

Season 9 is officially announced! ZAP!

• 1 month later...
Greatest comedy ever?
This is hard to say. comedy, more than almost any other form of entertainment, dates quickly. Ground breaking comedies like I love lucy and the dick van dyke show are pretty much not watchable now. I will say curb is my favorite comedy, right now.
Don't condescend to me with your tiny pear.
My favourite line of the episode. The funniest part for me was Catherine O'Hara (Bam Bam) generally being crazy on the sofa. She was cracking me up, I genuinely laughed out loud. She is one of my favourite actresses.

Need more Leon but it was a good ep overall. The one thing about Jeff that bothers me though is he doesn't ad lib well, he usually just repeats what Larry says first. But I'm being overly critical.

Need more Leon but it was a good ep overall. The one thing about Jeff that bothers me though is he doesn't ad lib well, he usually just repeats what Larry says first. But I'm being overly critical.
You know, I was thinking just about the same thing, when Jeff was sitting there, fixing the bike, and Larry said he felt like Cinderella, and Jeff just floundered around. Sometimes Jeff is gold, but other times he just blathers.
You know, I was thinking just about the same thing, when Jeff was sitting there, fixing the bike, and Larry said he felt like Cinderella, and Jeff just floundered around. Sometimes Jeff is gold, but other times he just blathers.
I thought that scene worked actually. I thought his floundering made it seem like a ridiculous comparison, which I think it was supposed to be the case. I may be wrong, but it worked for me.And absolutely more Leon. I want them to pound Leon down my throat this season. Hard. So I can taste the Leon in my mouth. I want to find out how much Leon is too much Leon. Because I don't think there's any amount of Leon that would taste bad in my mouth.
I thought that scene worked actually. I thought his floundering made it seem like a ridiculous comparison, which I think it was supposed to be the case. I may be wrong, but it worked for me.And absolutely more Leon. I want them to pound Leon down my throat this season. Hard. So I can taste the Leon in my mouth. I want to find out how much Leon is too much Leon. Because I don't think there's any amount of Leon that would taste bad in my mouth.
He's the hip hop Kramer

god what a great showjust last week I bought 2 of the exact same Husky box knives in this episode and had to use one to open the other. The first one was a serious pain in the ass to get open.

Another great episode. For whatever reason, the beginning where he's wrestling with the package and furiously searching the kitchen for something sharp, and rather than take the time to look for scissors or whatever he just grabs what's closest - a screwdriver, a butterknife, etc - anyways I found that scene really hilarious.