Line Check On New Poker Endeavor (at Least For Me)...

ok so im the essence of a poor bankroll management player and because of that i have obviously struggled hardcore with building any sort of a roll. with many of the games around me being 1/2 and higher i decided i wanted to try something new. so the plan is to deposit $250 on starts and start out by play 25nl games probably two at a time. my goal would be to log in hours everyday and at the end of the week, month, etc show a nice profit. now my question is does this sound like "ok" money management or should I start playing smaller stakes like 10nl or stay at 25nl and only single table? any input would be greatly appreciated. thanks.

Since your starting something brand new, I would drop a limit and play the 10nl for a little while until your comfortable enough to start playing 25nl more regularly.

Like Shark said, I recommend starting at $10 NL with that roll, especially if this is your first time trying to two-table.

Like Shark said, I recommend starting at $10 NL with that roll, especially if this is your first time trying to two-table.
yep. and if you wanna move up and be serious about learning good play, get a cardrunners or deucescracked or pokervt ( i like deucescracked) membership. there is a ton of 25 nl vids so once you have the roll assuming you watch and learn from the vids you should be able to never have to move down hopefully

ok thanks. I think ill start out at 10nl then once i get comfortable with playing daily and turning a profit ill start moving up. Also, i was thinking about doing 6 max instead of full ring any thoughts on that?

ppllaaayyyy 6 max! 9 max is so freaking nitty.

ppllaaayyyy 6 max! 9 max is so freaking nitty.
Meh, he should play whichever one suits his comfort zone best.

well i did deposit the 250 and my first session i two tabled 6max and of course lost 50 and just finished up a 4 tabling session full ring and made it all back so im prob going to stick with the full ring for now.

If it's so nitty, couldn't you take advantage of that? Or I should say shouldn't you take advantage of that!
yes, but then i would have to play a much more aggro variant style. i would rather be in 6 max personally to stay in pots with the same people more often to exploit them more. more times you are in pots with the same weaker villain the better imo. valid point thou.
i would rather be in 6 max personally to stay in pots with the same people more often to exploit them more. more times you are in pots with the same weaker villain the better imo. valid point thou.
This assumes that OP is a winning player, and can exploit weaker players, which probably isn't true here.