In defense of Josh Arieh

I live in Atlanta, as does Josh, and he has a reputation here of being a tough competitor, but very nice person and family man. As a matter of fact, I emailed him just the other day for some poker advice, and he was as nice as can be, especially consdering that he must be overrun with emails since his run at the WSOP.Everyone has bad moments, and you know all of you have probably typed some pretty bad things after a bad beat online to someone who wasn't playing the way you wanted them to be. Fortunately for you, it wasn't broadcast all over the world on TV, and the world didn't decide, based solely on that, that you are a bad person and a crybaby. So, let's let the past live in the past, and give him the benefit of the doubt. You don't hear Harry Demetriou whining about it, so maybe we should all lay off.Shawn

Now hold on a minute......Who said anything about my giving up my whining rights :-) :-) :-) I earned them...and the hard way too.

So, let's let the past live in the past, and give him the benefit of the doubt.  You don't hear Harry Demetriou whining about it, so maybe we should all lay off.Shawn

Seems to me Josh is a pretty good guy, yeah, they made him out to be the bad guy on TV but we all know what editing can do. I've seen several posts from him on this site and heck, he just gave us all his email address a couple posts above mine.