any info on joe awada?

Does anyone know much about this guy? Like maybe where he's originally from or has family? I ask this because I'm pretty sure I saw him at the new mall today in Toledo, Ohio, where I'm from. There's a chance I could be mistaken but my friend, who was with me, also agreed that he thought it was him too. We were pretty certain it was Joe, but didn't even think to go up and ask him, since we were just walking by. Just curious if maybe he has some family around here or was just in for a tournament or something. Thanks!

Here's a start...

The American DreamI was watching the 2004 World Series of Poker last night, and they had a bio on Joe Awada, a player born in Lebanon who emigrated here. When he got to the states, he didn't have any money, and was touring with a circus doing shlep work. All while he was working there, he practiced juggling. Eventually, he signed a contract with another circus that got him to Vegas. So you think, "Oh, wow, then he learns how to gamble and makes it big!" Not quite. He ends up being a dealer and then developing a new style of poker. Apparently, that gives him the bankroll to then compete and win.
http://www.jimvanfleet.com/blog/archives/2004/07/