Not just for the U.S. but for all the teams.9:30 am eastern time tomorrow starts everything. I always enjoy watching such a different brand of basketball.

That pass by Lebron was incredible.Anybody see the end of the women's Australia vs Brazil game? I mean, of course not, but maybe the highlights? Australia down 3 with 3 seconds left, Brazil shooting a free throw. Misses the free throw, Australia rebounds, passes out, throws up the 55 footer. Banks it in for the tie. Then loses in OT. But still, pretty crazy.

Anyone see France v Argentina? Really good game. Maybe the best game so far. I haven't been able to watch Russia yet, are they a medal threat?

Russia is a medal threat I think. They play good team basketball and AK47 is playing well. Russia-Brazil was a good game, as was GB-Spain.USA just scored 49 points in the first quarter, so, um, I think that one is over.

the real action is off the court, apparently:Kobe-Bryant.jpeg
Is it even possible to be a bigger mother****ing douchebag ******* than Kobe Bryant? I couldn't possible hate that guy worse than I do. If he took over a country and started to commit genocide on a people group, I wouldn't think any less of him.
Is it even possible to be a bigger mother****ing douchebag ******* than Kobe Bryant? I couldn't possible hate that guy worse than I do. If he took over a country and started to commit genocide on any people group, I wouldn't think any less of him.
He could be Lebron?
He could be Lebron?
He isn't mature, humble, and generous, so I guess he couldn't be Lebron.
He isn't mature, humble, and generous, so I guess he couldn't be Lebron.
Humble and generous aren't two words I would equate with Lebron James. Don't believe the facade in front of the media.
nice overreaction brvy.
There is only a 0.65% chance that I'm overreacting. There is a 100% chance that Kobe is a ****ing douchebag either way.
There is only a 0.65% chance that I'm overreacting. There is a 100% chance that Kobe is a ****ing douchebag either way.
You're overreacting.What are your thoughts on the Lebron TMZ-type story? The one where he asked one of the swimmers to have dinner with him or something and she said no?
What are your thoughts on the Lebron TMZ-type story? The one where he asked one of the swimmers to have dinner with him or something and she said no?
Thought 1: I haven't heard that.Thought 2: Douchebag.Thought 3: I need to find out who that swimmer was, so I can like her forever. She knew he was married and didn't go for it. Good for her.Thought 4: If it was the 16?teen aged girl, surprisingly, I'm less inclined to think he was a douchebag, and would think it more likely that he was just being friendly.Thought 5: However, all my previous thoughts are simply conjecture, since I haven't seen the article.

I don't think he's married. Just a girlfriend that he has two kids with. So...pretty similar.articleNote: I don't actually care about any of this.reg_634.perdue.lebron.mh.080212.jpgEdit: I guess if I had first read the article I linked I would've seen that he is engaged.

I don't think he's married. Just a girlfriend that he has two kids with. So...pretty similar.articleNote: I don't actually care about any of this.reg_634.perdue.lebron.mh.080212.jpgEdit: I guess if I had first read the article I linked I would've seen that he is engaged.
After reading the article. Not douchebag. The public dining hall? That's not a date.