low pps and a-x suited in early

Just kind of a general question here. How do you guys play small pps (2s-6s) in early position in limit? If it's a real tight game, I might try to limp in and hit a cheap set, but otherwise I kick em in in the first 2 or 3 positions. A-X suited? I tend to limp in early with this more often than ducks, etc.How do you guys play em?

Play poker like a mullet. Bussiness in front, party in the back.
Haven't heard that one in a while. Yeah, I usually toss A-X unless it's A-8 as well. Although, I often play A-3s in early position. Just one of those superstitious hands that everyone has. What about 8s in early? I play this one both ways in no limit....limp some, raise more. In limit though, I just tend to limp with it.

2's--6's depend on posistion if you have a blind in, how many people called, if a raise was made, etc. YOu can never play a hand the same way. In a late position with only one limper or so I'd call. Hope to flop a set or 3 to a draw, if not the other person bets drop 'em. In early position I'll fold 'em. Middle position I'll call and hope no one plays back at me, if so I'll probably drop. In a blind I'd call anything until over doulbe my blind. 7's I will play most of the time, especially in middle-late position. If a player bets strong infront of me I will dump them. 8's-Q's I will raise a feeler bet to get more money in the pot and feel out opponents strength to be weary of a flopped set. A's I will limp in except in the big blind if it's all limps to me. Then I will raise minimum bet, and try to get that much more in before the flop, if everyone folds, then I pikc up good blinds anyway. AX Sutied in early rounds are dumps, unless X is a 10 or above... just remember that unless you can make a straight and a flush, it probably isn't good.