#41 kers2

kers2

VICTORY!

• Members
  • 5,630 posts

Posted 27 September 2010 - 05:09 PM

Jano... wtf
QUOTE(DinkDonk @ Thursday, September 4th, 2008, 12:40 PM) View Post
I guess this is all unnecessary rambling because Hollywood personifies something I hate about most people. He can take valuable knowledge, stare it right in the fucking face and never let a single sentence absorb into his brain.

#42 GeneralGeeWhiz

GeneralGeeWhiz

Go Niners

• Members
  • 5,191 posts
  • Interests:mtt bubbles, girls, fast cars and golf.
  • Favorite Poker Game:mtt bubbles

Posted 27 September 2010 - 08:34 PM

View Postkers2, on Monday, September 27th, 2010, 6:09 PM, said:

Jano... wtf
hes a joke. 3 misses, wtf?!

#43 kers2

kers2

VICTORY!

• Members
  • 5,630 posts

Posted 11 October 2010 - 04:20 PM

THA RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIDERS WIN!!! Special shout out to Norv Turner for not being smart enough to kneel on the ball 3 times and kick the GW FG with no time left!!!
I guess this is all unnecessary rambling because Hollywood personifies something I hate about most people. He can take valuable knowledge, stare it right in the fucking face and never let a single sentence absorb into his brain.

#44 king_tanner

king_tanner

Poker Forum C***

• Members
  • 11,672 posts
  • Favorite Poker Game:Crazy Pineapple hi/lo

Posted 16 October 2010 - 08:35 PM

I'm going to the game tomorrow. Whether the Raiders win or lose I will still be drunk!
QUOTE (rcgs59 @ Wednesday, January 5th, 2011, 8:14 PM)
$5,000 lol wish it was 5000

#45 custom36

custom36

FCP Veteran, Politico

• Members
  • 16,157 posts
  • Favorite Poker Game:Limit Hold'em

Posted 24 October 2010 - 01:14 PM

What the fuck happened? When did Oakland get a football team?

#46 kers2

kers2

VICTORY!

• Members
  • 5,630 posts

Posted 24 October 2010 - 05:31 PM

That was fun. I laughed every time the Raiders scored and Tom Cable kept holding up 1 finger to say they were going for 1.Posted Image

#47 king_tanner

king_tanner

Poker Forum C***

• Members
  • 11,672 posts

Posted 24 October 2010 - 07:16 PM

This was the first time in a long ass time I can remember the Raiders going into the 4th with the lead without me worrying about them ****ing up.

#48 kers2

kers2

VICTORY!

• Members
  • 5,630 posts

Posted 01 November 2010 - 04:00 PM

Beast mode again! I cant wait for Sunday. Too bad the Bills couldnt hold up against the Chefs.

#49 king_tanner

king_tanner

Poker Forum C***

• Members
  • 11,672 posts

Posted 02 November 2010 - 10:01 PM

Their schedule the rest of the way looks tough. I'm still going through the "expecting the worse hope for the best" routine.Looks like JaMarcus worked out for the Redskins lol. If he somehow came back and turned into a star QB I would seriously have murderous thoughts towards the guy.

#50 BigDMcGee

BigDMcGee

Forum Entitlist

• Members
  • 26,634 posts

Posted 05 November 2010 - 09:40 AM

View Postking_tanner, on Wednesday, November 3rd, 2010, 1:01 AM, said:

Looks like JaMarcus worked out for the Redskins lol. If he somehow came back and turned into a star QB...
yeah, and then monkeys might fly out of my BUTT.
"We are only wise in knowing that we know nothing"
-Socrates

"Dust. Wind. Dude."
-Ted Theodore Logan

"I'm a basketball player and a businessman, not a Thundercat,"
-Lebron James

#51 kers2

kers2

VICTORY!

• Members
  • 5,630 posts

Posted 07 November 2010 - 06:49 PM

JACOBY FORD!!! What a game!!

#52 brvheart

brvheart

I'm the best.

• Members
  • 25,265 posts
  • Interests:Playing in nuclear fallout.
  • Favorite Poker Game:I play 100/200 live with my best friend Jason.

Posted 08 November 2010 - 07:41 AM

It looks like it really might have been JaMarcus Russell's fault. Who knew?Also: Jason Campbell is also bad. They need Bruce back.

View PostiZuma, on 20 August 2012 - 11:32 AM, said:

napa I was jesus christing suited, you guys just slipped in before me.

View PostEssay21, on 25 February 2013 - 08:32 PM, said:

#53 king_tanner

king_tanner

Poker Forum C***

• Members
  • 11,672 posts

Posted 08 November 2010 - 10:10 AM

View Postbrvheart, on Monday, November 8th, 2010, 7:41 AM, said:

It looks like it really might have been JaMarcus Russell's fault. Who knew?Also: Jason Campbell is also bad. They need Bruce back.
It sounds like I'm not a fan because I'm so negative, but yeah Campbell is not good. He had some good passes, but he is not mobile at all and gets sacked way too much. Bruce is better. They probably aren't going to put Bruce in while they are still winning with Campbell though.Also, the penalties are atrocious. How many times were they offsides? They were really lucky to win that game... kick return for TD, interception in the end zone. I think Christmas came early for the Raiders. with that being said.... YEAHHHHHHAWWW GO RAIDERS!

#54 TRB05

TRB05

Poker Forum Groupie

• Members
  • 844 posts

Posted 08 November 2010 - 02:39 PM

View Postking_tanner, on Monday, November 8th, 2010, 1:10 PM, said:

It sounds like I'm not a fan because I'm so negative, but yeah Campbell is not good. He had some good passes, but he is not mobile at all and gets sacked way too much. Bruce is better. They probably aren't going to put Bruce in while they are still winning with Campbell though.Also, the penalties are atrocious. How many times were they offsides? They were really lucky to win that game... kick return for TD, interception in the end zone. I think Christmas came early for the Raiders. with that being said.... YEAHHHHHHAWWW GO RAIDERS!
3 times they lined up offsides, not jumped offsides, but simply lined up. And, twice on consecutive plays, and it was obvious too. Brutal game for both teams. It looks like Jan. 2nd in KC could be for the division, unless SD goes on a run. Raiders schedule is much harder than the Chiefs though.

#55 GeneralGeeWhiz

GeneralGeeWhiz

Go Niners

• Members
  • 5,191 posts
  • Interests:mtt bubbles, girls, fast cars and golf.
  • Favorite Poker Game:mtt bubbles

Posted 08 November 2010 - 03:01 PM

Raiders look legit. and i think getting rid of JRuss was a weight off the players and coaches shoulders.

#56 king_tanner

king_tanner

Poker Forum C***

• Members
  • 11,672 posts

Posted 28 November 2010 - 11:05 PM

THEY ARE WHO WE THOUGHT THEY WEREPosted Image

#57 kers2

kers2

VICTORY!

• Members
  • 5,630 posts

Posted 30 November 2010 - 09:24 PM

At least we have this awesomenesshttp://deadspin.com/...acts-jubilantly

#58 king_tanner

king_tanner

Poker Forum C***

• Members
  • 11,672 posts

Posted 30 November 2010 - 09:49 PM

View Postkers2, on Tuesday, November 30th, 2010, 9:24 PM, said:

At least we have this awesomenesshttp://deadspin.com/...acts-jubilantly
Begin rant.I actually think that video is BS and it makes me not want to go to any football games. There are so many wannabe gangster assholes who go to football games that it makes me crazy. I've been to two games in SF and one in Oakland this year and I have tickets to one more in Oakland, there are several fights at every game. There is not even close to enough security, and it will not change until something seriously bad happens. I just want to have fun and watch a good game, and not worry about getting harrased by a bunch of ****ing idiots. I don't know if it is a bay area thing, or a football game thing, or a problem with the whole nation... but the wigger problem is an epidemic here. Everyone thinks they are a gangster/tough guy at football games. Tailgating is even not that fun anymore.And don't get me started with kids. Kids should not be allowed at football games unless they are in a luxury suite or something. People are constantly getting into heated arguments that sometimes lead to fights, people are drunk and belligerant, people have a complete disregard of their surroundings and kids can get hurt. It is seriously not safe. Again, I don't know if it is just a bay area problem, or a problem in all stadiums. Just calling it how I see it. Man if I ever have kids they are going to hate me.

#59 TRB05

TRB05

Poker Forum Groupie

• Members
  • 844 posts

Posted 01 December 2010 - 10:48 AM

I am somewhat biased, but I just so happened to go on a football-fan-fight-video binge the other night. I can tell you that it seemed about half of all the videos involved Raiders fans in Oakland. Runners up include Eagles, and Giants. I really don't think I would wear the other team's colors in Oakland, and if I did I would shut my ****ing mouth. I've been to every Chiefs game this year and there has not been one fight in my section (cheap seats BTW). I've seen them throughout the years but not that often. Not sure what it is about Oakland, but they do seem to attract the young (wannabe or not) thug type. At least that is what is portrayed. I do know that I was down the street from the Coliseum late one night and was in a hurry to get out of there. I forgot my point now, and have been all over the place, but anyway there you go.Come to KC, we may give you a hard time but it rarely leads to violence IMO.Edit - Maybe Chiefs fans can't afford cameras?

#60 king_tanner

king_tanner

Poker Forum C***

• Members
  • 11,672 posts

Posted 01 December 2010 - 11:00 AM

I'm thinking it could be an area thing. I've never been to a NFL game outside of the Bay Area.Niners games are exactly the same though, so in my argument I'm talking about the environment at both SF and Oak stadiums.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users