Jc Alvarado Itm At Caesars Wsop Circuit Event

http://www.pokernews.com/live-reporting/20...ain-event/day2/Payouts:1 $ 499,162 - 2 $ 257,637 - 3 $ 128,816 - 4 $ 112,714 - 5 $ 96,612 - 6 $ 80,510 - 7 $ 64,408 - 8 $ 48,306 - 9 $ 32,204 - 30 left, JC has 100k in chips with blinds at 1500/3000 (400).JC was one of the shorter stacks going into the bubble and more than tripled during the bubble period, so I've bolded which place he's playing for.
  • Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

U beat me to this my about 5 seconds!!!I was just surfing the net and saw this myself!!!GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO JC!!!!!

At www.worldseriesofpoker.com there is a countdown timer for a live broadcast starting tomorrow at noon. It looks like the final table of this will be broadcast live somehow?Mark

At www.worldseriesofpoker.com there is a countdown timer for a live broadcast starting tomorrow at noon. It looks like the final table of this will be broadcast live somehow?Mark
bigger WSOP circuit events have live webcast final tables on slight delay a la the EPT (no hole cards but commentary)
I think it was last year? This face get robbed of the title :club: :46395e640120f.jpg
I think it was last year? This face get robbed of the title :club: :46395e640120f.jpg
Oh yeah it was! I watched it, that was my first time seeing Loosh.Mark