Best Day Of The Year

Today and tommorrow are the best 2 days in sports. You gotta love the first rds in the tourney. Growing up in NC basketball is taking so serious. To the point on ACC tourney days we would always get a half a day(teachers work day). LOL. Well today enjoy true sports at its best no computers, no votes, just all on the court. The way it should be. Ill also splash some poker in todays routine as well. Be at my table cause Ill be donking off my chips while watching the games. Especially if their close.

Ah, you might (or might not) like this then....
hahahahaahh! I am a Wisconsin and NC fan. Video was pure gold! That is exactly why a lot of people dislike Duke. :D:club::D:D

How is that not the most hilarous things you've seen at least in the last week.Maybe I'm partial being a Carolina grad...but seriously....some of those lines were pretty funny.

Ah, you might (or might not) like this then....
OMG funniest thing ever. You could not have started March Madness off for me any better.Mark
This utube clip was the worst piece of **** i've ever viewed. These guys are tools, but yeah these 2 days are pretty solid.
Someone either doesn't like rap, went to Duke, or was sexually assaulted by athletes there...
Someone either doesn't like rap, went to Duke, or was sexually assaulted by athletes there...
...you even suck at rape....lollerskates.The over/under of how many times I watch this today has to be at about 50 for me.Mark
I'll admit I'm a duke fan but that video was pretty funny. This really is the best day of the year... anyone else been drinking since noon?
Not me, i've been drinking since 8pm last night... :-P
hell yeah VCU. I am 11 of 12 so far. (DAMN you Oral Roberts!!@@)14 of 16 on the day. not a bad start.
same here.Duke<VCUGonzaga<Indianathose were my 2 misses, had Duke in sweet 16, Zags losing next round away.I would also like to brag about picking Butler<ODU, so many people i know thought that would be the 5/12 upset game
same here.Duke<VCUGonzaga<Indianathose were my 2 misses, had Duke in sweet 16, Zags losing next round away.I would also like to brag about picking Butler<ODU, so many people i know thought that would be the 5/12 upset game
also had butler. when everyone thinks one way the other usually happens.I just picked too many upsets. whiffed on O-Rob and Davidson.
also had butler. when everyone thinks one way the other usually happens.I just picked too many upsets. whiffed on O-Rob and Davidson.
yeah, you never wanna pick too many upsets.the only big upset i have this round is Arkansas > USC. I almost didnt choose a 5/12 upset game

Ohio State down 7 with less than 3 minutes to go. Could be the first major upset.EDIT: Obvious reverse jinx, "for the win." (I had OSU all the way in one of my brackets.)