• 6 months
    • 7 months
    • 8 months
    • 9 months
    • 10 months
    • 11 months
    • 12 months
    • No way will he make it

In today's blog, Daniel resolved to go for supernova in 2008 do you think he can do it, and if so how long will it take?

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He said he's going for Nova? Really? Did they add a bunch of Golf Schwag to the Supernova Store or something?

lol how hard is it to make ? i went with 7 anyways sounded like a good number
Well he made Platinum in December, so he would have to do the same for 10 of 12 months in 2008 to make it.
I made platinum in December and I play microsAt his limits, all he has to do is put a bit of time into it
How often did you play? Just curious because I was thinking of trying to do it.
He said he's going for Nova? Really? Did they add a bunch of Golf Schwag to the Supernova Store or something?
Does this count as golf schwag?aston-vantage.jpg

lol he better learn how to multitable, or he won't get there period.I'll say October

lol he better learn how to multitable, or he won't get there period.I'll say October
he's been 3-4 tabling a lot recently.

I say he doesnt make it at all. Once he gets traveling again his play online will be pretty infrequent. Probally wont play much if at all for the 2 months of the WSOP. And when the golf season is in full swing he better have a laptop installed in a cart. I think he was at home for the entire month of December and just squeeked in at the end for the 10k vpps.

i dont see him getting there either...half the time he finds his WSOP schedule too much of a grind and doesnt play a lot of the events he sets out to play. I just cant imagine him grinding the 25/50nl or 100/200lhe games to make supernova, when he really has no other reason to be grinding it out.Although i would love to see it happen, his blogs are much better when he plays a lot of poker :club:

If I'm able to do it, it's a 12 month deal. No way I could do it in less time than that.
Your sig makes me want to stock up on burgers now in case of a disaster later.....And I just don't think you will have the time to make Supernova. Not even in 15 months.

I picked no way but not because he can't make it - simply because he doesn't have the time. That's a lot of online poker n he has to play a lot of live events, too...

Daniel, I'm curious as to why Pokerstars doesn't automatically give you Supernova simply for being on Team Pokerstars? You're definitely already a VIP and spokesperson for them so I don't see why you should still have to play as high volume as everyone else to get there.

If I'm able to do it, it's a 12 month deal. No way I could do it in less time than that.
Just get Dario to show you the optimal strategy for the $5600 HU NLH turbo sngs and you will be there before Spring.