Wild Card Weekend Preview/smack Talk Thread

Well, there are 4 matches this weekend. We have a preview of all the matches right here, starting with the Spades Conference.3. Looshle's Losers (10-5) vs. 6. Oh You Call I Call/Yangsters (8-7)Looshle's Losers were the Hal Fowler Divison champions, also sporting the 10-5 Kings in the Hole. They faced a tough schedule, but suffered 2 default losses throughout the season. They have been carried by looshle at 8-1, but have solid backup with GrinderMJ at 2-2. They should be a prohibitive favorite against the winner of the play in game if they bother to show up.Line: Looshle's Losers -240 PIG winner +2004. Team Zimmer (9-6) vs. 5. Kings in the Hole (10-5)Zimmer is the higher seeded team despite a less stellar record. Zimmer was the Amarillo Slim division champion, a division touted as one of the tougher divisions in the league. They are an impressive 5-1 against Spades teams not in their division. They are championed by Zimmer4141 at 7-6, and have an Ace in the Hole (to one up their opponents) in PoppinFresh who has done great relief work at 2-0 this season.Kings in the Hole have a big star in MVP Candidate nutzbuster, who is an outstanding 6-2 this year. They also have a solid backup player in supertouch, who is 2-1. Their record may be misleading due to 2 default wins throughout the season, but they are a worthy foe. They are a wildcard team after losing the division tiebreaker to Looshle's Losers, and will need stellar play in order to overcome the 1-0 deficit.Line: Zimmer -200 Kings in the Hole +160I just realized I know nothing about the Hearts Conference teams, so somebody can feel free to do that if they please.

Does this mean that your taking action Zim?
I'm wary seeing as how in week 1 I won a prop bet against 5 different people and got paid by 2. However, I may take action from reliable bettors.
Well, there are 4 matches this weekend. We have a preview of all the matches right here, starting with the Spades Conference.3. Looshle's Losers (10-5) vs. 6. Oh You Call I Call/Yangsters (8-7)Line: Looshle's Losers -250 PIG winner +180
Holy crap!! The juice you're charging is ridiculous!!! ...and I thought Bodog was bad.
I'm wary seeing as how in week 1 I won a prop bet against 5 different people and got paid by 2. However, I may take action from reliable bettors.
i remember the bet, but i dont think i bet you? right? i smoked away my memory a few years ago.
i remember the bet, but i dont think i bet you? right? i smoked away my memory a few years ago.
No, I think the only people who paid up were checky and XX4644646... So now I'm just gonna be the bookie. You didn't make the bet though.
Well, there are 4 matches this weekend. We have a preview of all the matches right here, starting with the Spades Conference.3. Looshle's Losers (10-5) vs. 6. Oh You Call I Call/Yangsters (8-7)Looshle's Losers were the Hal Fowler Divison champions, also sporting the 10-5 Kings in the Hole. They faced a tough schedule, but suffered 2 default losses throughout the season. They have been carried by looshle at 8-1, but have solid backup with GrinderMJ at 3-2. They should be a prohibitive favorite against the winner of the play in game if they bother to show up.Line: Looshle's Losers -240 PIG winner +2004. Team Zimmer (9-6) vs. 5. Kings in the Hole (10-5)Zimmer is the higher seeded team despite a less stellar record. Zimmer was the Amarillo Slim division champion, a division touted as one of the tougher divisions in the league. They are an impressive 5-1 against Spades teams not in their division. They are championed by Zimmer4141 at 7-6, and have an Ace in the Hole (to one up their opponents) in PoppinFresh who has done great relief work at 2-0 this season.Kings in the Hole have a big star in MVP Candidate nutzbuster, who is an outstanding 6-2 this year. They also have a solid backup player in supertouch, who is 2-1. Their record may be misleading due to 2 default wins throughout the season, but they are a worthy foe. They are a wildcard team after losing the division tiebreaker to Looshle's Losers, and will need stellar play in order to overcome the 1-0 deficit.Line: Zimmer -200 Kings in the Hole +160I just realized I know nothing about the Hearts Conference teams, so somebody can feel free to do that if they please.
:club: I don't think he has to worry about backup as I'm fairly sure he is going to play ALL our playoff matches.
:club: I don't think he has to worry about backup as I'm fairly sure he is going to play ALL our playoff matches.
Really?Do I hear the two sweetest words in the English language? DE! FAULT! DE! FAULT!(it's a smack talk thread right?)
Kings are going to be swept 3-0. Response?
Yes. Response. I believe that we will be seeing this particular post over and over and over again. And it will be US that will be posting it. See if you can guess why..... I may end up reposting your post every day for a year.... who knows??
No, I think the only people who paid up were checky and XX4644646... So now I'm just gonna be the bookie. You didn't make the bet though.
That's pretty shitty.