Banged Brandi In Niagra?

So I dont post here anymore but this one got me to come on by. Micon from NWP says you had your way with 'Brandi' in Niagra. Want to spill some beans? Im sure more details will follow. Pre or post Lori? That might be under the belt. Really this is just a heads up for the rumors that are coming your way, which im sure you will want to address. Not sure I believe any of it.

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe you should visit the internet before you think you know whats happening.
Yea sorry, this is my first time on the internet.

Whenever anyone mentions Brandi, I get an image in my head of a bullet wound that has been left unattended, and is filled with infectious goo the beginnings of gangrene, and may be getting maggots on it. And I try to decide which I'd rather stick my **** into, and I can't decide. The bullet wound wouldn't look as good, but it would be cleaner.

Having read the David Sklansky thread over in General Poker, I'll just say...Please pass the brain bleach and a scrub brush.

Having read the David Sklansky thread over in General Poker, I'll just say...Please pass the brain bleach and a scrub brush.
LOL

Not commenting on this is probably the best course DN can take, especially if it's true. I'm just going to assume it's not because I don't want to imagine it... Seriously, what is with all these poker pros banging this mediocre looking headcase? Don't you guys have money? Doesn't that translate to better looking chicks? I mean, hell, I think Paul Magriel could do better than Brandi.- TR

Not commenting on this is probably the best course DN can take, especially if it's true. I'm just going to assume it's not because I don't want to imagine it... Seriously, what is with all these poker pros banging this mediocre looking headcase? Don't you guys have money? Doesn't that translate to better looking chicks? I mean, hell, I think Paul Magriel could do better than Brandi.- TR
Get X22's name out yo mouth if you're gonna be disrespectful.

Brandi is such an attention whore that the world would know all about this by now. She would have tried to blackmail him with said info. Buttsekz for buyins ??

<--------------Ashamed to admit he listened to NWP radio. Yea I heard the same thing last night. For the record it is from an anonymous source. From being a fan of DN and reading his blog for the last 3 years it deffinatly sounds like something DN wouldnt do. And even if he did it is none of mine or anyone elses business. To his defence if it did happen the allegation is that occured at the first WPT Niagra before Brandis nutcase reputation was cemented.

I just can't see DN banging Brandi. What would be a word for banging but with a small ball approach?
Tapping?
So I dont post here anymore but this one got me to come on by. Micon from NWP says you had your way with 'Brandi' in Niagra. Want to spill some beans? Im sure more details will follow. Pre or post Lori? That might be under the belt. Really this is just a heads up for the rumors that are coming your way, which im sure you will want to address. Not sure I believe any of it.
lmao.Yeah man, hang on. He'll be here any minute with the whole scoop....

So, since this thread exists and I have been watching alot of high Stakes lately, I will share one of my disturbed thoughts/questions: Should DN go bald again? Bald is kind of the new black in some circles, and could him help him in the booty department. Now, I only say this because of that awful blue and yellow checkered shirt. I like flashy shit- hell, my hair was pink- but that shirt is bona fide pussy repellant if I ever saw it.

She seems below average at best in the looks department if anyone cares what I think.
It's not her looks that are attractive. It's her willingness to do anything for money and just being an all around head case.
So, since this thread exists and I have been watching alot of high Stakes lately, I will share one of my disturbed thoughts/questions: Should DN go bald again? Bald is kind of the new black in some circles, and could him help him in the booty department. Now, I only say this because of that awful blue and yellow checkered shirt. I like flashy shit- hell, my hair was pink- but that shirt is bona fide pussy repellant if I ever saw it.
LOL @ DN or any other name pro having a hard time getting a piece of ass.Daniel could probably have sex with a different hottie every night if he wanted too. When you are rich and famous, it doens't matter what you look like. Most women are whores who love money.Simple fact.