Daniel On The Circuit!

Night and day!!!This was one of the best shows next to the Haralabos & Chip Reese show.Very nice. :club: The host & Belsky were quiet for the most part and let the guest do the talking, that's the way to go! Let the pro's have more talk time. Even in the Brunson show, Singer asked alot of good questions. The new guy has to stop the "uhh hum...mmm.... uhh hum" another tip would be probably do what "Rounders the poker show" do and go on a forum and ask poker fans what kinds of questions they would like to hear before the show.Basically comes to down to prep work and being organized. Good listen tonight.

I think the big difference between the new show and the old one was that the old one had 2 pro's (Smith and Sebok), and the new show only has David Singer.I think Daniel was great on the show, but I also think the show was great as a whole because there were 2 pro's who have different views and experiences to share. So, to make the show good all the time they should ditch Belski and try to find one more professional to host on a regular basis.

I think the big difference between the new show and the old one was that the old one had 2 pro's (Smith and Sebok), and the new show only has David Singer.I think Daniel was great on the show, but I also think the show was great as a whole because there were 2 pro's who have different views and experiences to share. So, to make the show good all the time they should ditch Belski and try to find one more professional to host on a regular basis.
Bax was there too, so actually 3 pro's!I agree partially with your statement but too many pro's can be too much also. You notice how Bax was quitely sitting there and not interrupting in the early segments. Some guys just can't shut up and love to hog the mic. I think the show could work even with just the one pro and guest. NOT ALL but some of the early shows with only Matusow were entertaining also.I think the hard part would be actually finding a recognized pro who is willing to give up their time and do it consistently. DN would be great but no way he'll do it at every tournament stop.

Enjoyed the latest show and agree that it was much better than first two.Without wanting to infuriate those people who don't think we should be complimenting Daniel in his own forums :club: , he's always going to be good value on any show he does.The new show definately seems to be gelling.IMO they could do worse than bring on Steve Dannenmann and the New Cut Crew.

i think there is a gap in the comedy department with the new circuit but the questions they ask their guestsa are by far better. they ask stuff i am actually really interested in. it seemed with the old guys they were just tryingto be funny for the most part. this show needs aperson who is a goof ball that will liven it up but the questions are really great.

i think there is a gap in the comedy department with the new circuit but the questions they ask their guestsa are by far better. they ask stuff i am actually really interested in. it seemed with the old guys they were just tryingto be funny for the most part. this show needs aperson who is a goof ball that will liven it up but the questions are really great.
couldn't agree more. plus bax pawns.I was actually disappointed a lot when the hour of show was up =[ I really enjoyed todays episode, hopefully it was just DN.Im hoping it was a sign of things to come

I thought the show was awesome but mainly because of Daniel. He kept the conversation going and when the talk would dwindle, Daniel piped it back up.I am not sure if they actually need a pro to host the show but they need someone who understands the game. I think they need a good journalist/radio personality. They need someone who is funny, insightful, inquisitive and good at extracting information from the pros. Tonight was easy because they had Daniel.

What happened to Scott Huff, Gavin Smith and Joe Sebok?
http://www.fullcontactpoker.com/poker-foru...t&p=1593950
This show is 500x more interesting than the first two. I wish Daniel could become a permanent co-host.
Agreed... dn would be an awsome cohost. One thing im gonna miss is gavins advice. I admire his play more than david greys.

did anyone listen to the second episode daniel was on tonight?its kind of funny, Im not sure if the water bong rip I heard at the end was a joke or not.and daniel said more to come with him on the circuit?finally some good news regarding the show :]