speaking of tattoos...

anybody remember that image of the four suits of a deck of cards piled on top of one another? I cant find the link, and i think it would be a cool tattoo. i think that the spade was the largest, cant remember for sure. thanks for any help!

anybody remember that image of the four suits of a deck of cards piled on top of one another? I cant find the link, and i think it would be a cool tattoo. i think that the spade was the largest, cant remember for sure. thanks for any help!
I went looking for that pic a few weeks ago, but got disgouraged/distracted and gave up.It's a pretty cool pic.
  • 2 weeks later...
My girlfriend is going to get a tattoo this weekend, and I was thinking about getting one. I'm not sure what to get though. Anybody that comes up with an idea I use gets $20 transferred to them on Stars. Be clever folks.
Just look under your name, that would be a great tattoo. I am, of course, talking about "Poker Forum Veteran." Right across the chest.
My girlfriend is going to get a tattoo this weekend, and I was thinking about getting one. I'm not sure what to get though. Anybody that comes up with an idea I use gets $20 transferred to them on Stars. Be clever folks.
http://snltranscripts.jt.org/99/99cjeopardy.phtmluntitled5ap.pngThe Celebrity Jeopardy logo is an obvious choice!
are you into
I see you've found Google Images, monkey.
I actually have a few of those saved on my comp. Sad, I know. I didn't have the last one. I've since added it.
I see you've found Google Images, monkey.
I actually have a few of those saved on my comp. Sad, I know. I didn't have the last one. I've since added it.
That's pretty funny. I like the black and white Burt Reynolds one. It would be way better if he was wearing the funny hat though.
Get some dog tags tattooed around your neck.
thats gangsta...................but not poker related
The tags could resemble two cards. Your fave hand perhaps.

You can't go wrong with the "WSOP 2005 MAIN EVENT" tattooed on your upper arm, complete with a picture of pocket aces. then go on to be one of the first tools to bust out of the damm tournamentI tried googling and searching for a picture of this guy but nothing turned up, what a shame